A passion and a job. This is the reason why CoffeeBI presents its Opinion Leaders: professionals and experts around the globe who work in the coffee industry.
R&D and Quality manager, specialist in process optimization and global quality management (ISO22000, FSSC) with strong operational experience in Europe, Africa and Middle-East. Strong competences in project and team management (Black Belt Lean Six Sigma). I am working today in process optimization, starting with coffee pods/capsules production using DMAIC methodology. I am also very active for the overall training program within the SCA Swiss chapter.
My last successful project in the coffee industry is the creation of “L’Académie du Café” in Geneva where people can learn all aspects of the fantastic coffee world. All SCA modules, latte art and specific roasting and cuptasting trainings are now available. There is, today, a strong need to learn coffee like we learned wine and wine tasting in the past decade.
Expertises: Barista, Brewing, Roasting, Espresso, BlackBelt Lean Six Sigma, ISO22000:2005 FSSC, Beverage technology, Quality Assurance, Analytical chemistry, Sensory Analysis and Statistics, Quality Control, Coffee Technology, Flavour Microencapsulation.
Latest posts by Ennio Cantergiani (see all)
- How New Technologies Impact Coffee Equipments? (Part 3) - April 19, 2017
- How New Technologies Impact Coffee Equipments? (Part 2) - March 29, 2017
- How New Technologies Impact Coffee Equipments? (Part 1) - March 15, 2017
He is in charge of selecting the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet customers' business objectives, with a specific expertise in research plans and questionnaires.
Consultant in interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations.
For Mariano, coffee is not only a job but also a passion.
Latest posts by Andrew & Claire Bowen (see all)
- Can I See You From Space-Or Even From Across The Road? - June 28, 2017
- Brexit & The UK General Election - April 26, 2017
- Why the Wait… - March 1, 2017
Melanie Boehme supports busy coffee shop owners and managers with her inspiring Marketing strategies (offline & online) on their way to a successful & thriving coffee business that customers just love going to.
For more information go to www.simel.coffee or message me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Melanie Boehme (see all)
- How to Raise Media Awareness for Your Coffee Business (Part 4) - June 21, 2017
- How to be Found Online with your Coffee Business (Part 3) - June 7, 2017
- How to Find Customer Touch Points Offline (Part 2) - May 10, 2017
Professionals in the field
Would you like to have further information about our Opinion Leader Program? Contact us: click here