The out-of-home Espresso Coffee Machine market report includes the following information:
- Market data (volume and value)
- Sell-in prices
- Trends: 2017-2018-2019
- Forecasts: 2020-2021-2022
- Location: Choose a country (example France, Spain, Australia, China, etc) or a consolidated area (example Europe, Northern Europe Asia, Middle East, etc.)
- Segments: Additional splits on demand (Horeca vs Office/Communities).
- Additional breakdown on demand: Espresso Traditional Coffee Machines vs Fully Automatic Espresso coffee machines.
- Price: always sell-in prices.
- Important: our data is always up to date. This is the reason why we build your report with current data as soon as your order is received. As soon as you buy the report, a consultant will keep in contact with you for a 5-working-day delivery.
- We usually deliver a PDF report, but we also have a special procedure for consulting firms (quick delivery with optional Excel tables).
- Our methodology is based on a mix of primary and secondary sources, direct interviews, internal data, and official statistical data about the country.
- CoffeeBI uses several levels of detail and goes in depth into the coffee and coffee machine market. Learn more about CoffeeBI Depth Levels and methodology: click here