Owner and Data Controller: EuroEuro srl – Via Messina 47, 20154, Milan (Italy)
Owner contact email: info[@]coffeebi.com or click here.
This policy statement (hereafter referred to as the “Policy”) describes the way we handle personal data (hereafter referred to as the “Data”, “Personal Data”, or “Your Data”) of the users (hereafter referred to as the “User”, “Users” or “You”) of the websites managed by EuroEuro s.r.l. (hereafter referred to as “EuroEuro”, “EE”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”, or “Data controller”) based in Via Messina 47, 20154 Milan (Italy), VAT n. IT03885410936, a company registered in and regulated under the laws of Italy, (website: www.euroeuro.net) has Ownership of Personal Data Handling.
As part of its social responsibility, EuroEuro is committed to international compliance with data protection laws, regulation and rules. This data protection policy (“Policy” or “Data Protection Policy”) applies worldwide to the Ipsos Group and is based on globally accepted basic principles on data protection. This Policy adopts the fundamental principles of the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) as the minimum standard to which EuroEuro s.r.l., its employees and suppliers will have to adhere.
By using or continuing to use EuroEuro’s Websites and Applications, You explicitly agree with the content of this Policy and expressly consent to the handling process of your personal data as described in this Policy page.
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data and email address.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using EuroEuro’s Websites and its applications.
All Data requested by CoffeeBI.com is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for EuroEuro to provide its services. In cases where CoffeeBI.com specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through CoffeeBI.com and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorised destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Managing contacts and sending messages and Platform services and hosting.
The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
We use your contact information, such as your email address or phone number, to authenticate your account and keep it – and our services – secure, and to help prevent spam, fraud, and abuse. We also use contact information to personalise our services, enable certain account features (for example, for login verification), and to send you information about our services.
You may provide us with payment information, including your credit or debit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address, in order to purchase advertising or other offerings provided as part of our services.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of ECoffeeBI.com or the related services.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, CoffeeBI.com and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with CoffeeBI.com (System logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
EuroEuro’s Websites/applications do not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honour the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
Information collected automatically from CoffeeBI.com (or third-party services employed in EuroEuro’s Websites/applications), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use CoffeeBI.com, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within EuroEuro’s Websites/applications) and the details about the path followed within EuroEuro’s Websites/applications with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using CoffeeBI.com, which must coincide with or be authorised by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of EuroEuro’s Websites/applications. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of EuroEuro’s Websites/applications.
The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
Small sets of data stored in the User’s device.
EuroEuro srl operates from two domains (my.coffeebi.com and coffeebi.com), that share a common design and structure. The information below refers to both of these domains.
What are cookies?
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests
Cookies used on our Websites
The cookies used on our website are the following ones:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and links you have followed. They are used to deliver adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited our site, and this information is shared with other organisations.
- Behavioural advertising and online privacy: Behavioural advertising, or interest-based advertising, gives you and our advertisers a more valuable and unique experience by delivering advertising and content that is more relevant to your interests, based upon your previous browsing activity on this website as well as third party sites. It is important to note that at no time do we or our service providers attempt to identify you individually nor do we create a profile of you, or the pages you have viewed, for the purposes of delivering advertising.
If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your device you can do so by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, be aware that if you do block cookies, some features of our websites may not be available to you and some web pages may not display properly.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfilment of the obligations under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.
Latest update: May 3, 2018