The HORECA coffee market report includes the following information:
- Market data (volume and value)
- Sell-in prices
- Trends: 2017-2018-2019
- Forecasts: 2020-2021-2022
- Location: Choose a country (example Italy, Switzerland, Australia, USA, etc) or a consolidated area (example America, Europe, Asia, etc.)
- Segments: Additional segments on demand (Horeca vs Office/Communities).
- Additional micro-splits on demand for Coffee Shops (Chains, Independents, Bars/Bakeries) and Coffee Services (Restaurants, QSR/2GO, Hotels, Catering, Petrol Stations).
- Type of coffee: Additional split on demand (roasted, instant/soluble and portioned coffee).
- Important: our data is always up to date. This is the reason why we build your report with current data as soon as your order is received. As soon as you buy the report, a consultant will keep in contact with you for a 5-working-day delivery.
- We usually deliver a PDF report, but we also have a special procedure for consulting firms (quick delivery with optional Excel tables).
- Our methodology is based on a mix of primary and secondary sources, direct interviews, internal data, and official statistical data about the country.
- CoffeeBI uses varying levels of detail to go in depth into the coffee and coffee machine markets. Learn more about CoffeeBI Depth Levels and methodology: click here