Find out the next event about coffee: fairs, festivals, exhibitions, and brand events. CoffeeBI helps you keep in contact with the organisers and stay up to date with the latest events.
Are you an organiser? Boost your events: click here.
– The 40th edition of Host will take place at FieraMilano, Rho, from 20 to 24 October 2017.
– The five-day event, which takes place every two years at Fiera Milano Rho, is organised in the following three macro-areas: Foodservice Equipment, with Bread, Pizza, Pasta; Coffee Tea, with Bar Coffee machines Vending, Gelato Pastry; Furniture Tableware.
– Over 1500 companies (41% from 48 foreign countries) have confirmed their presence, less than a year on from the official inauguration. As for the countries with the largest presence, on the podium we have Germany with 86 companies (+26%, compared to 68 in 2014), followed by Spain, France and USA (with an outstanding +47%), United Kingdom, Greece, Switzerland, Netherlands, Portugal, Austria and Sweden.
– This year, there are three target areas: USA, Canada and the Middle East. Activities will be implemented in these areas to attract visitors also through agreements with authoritative associations.
– Over 1,500 hosted buyers will be attending the event. Thanks to increasing investments in profiling and the collaboration with ITA – Italian Trade Agency – there will be new participants and an ever-growing array of products.
– The over € 2 million media campaign includes visibility in major international publications, and will bring over 1,000 international journalists to Host 2017, including 100 correspondents who will also visit Milan and the rest of Italy.