Hotelympia, the UK’s largest hospitality event, back to London
Hotelympia, the UK’s largest foodservice and hospitality event, returns to London’s ExCeL from February 29th to March 3rd. The exhibition brings in the UK the broadest range of future trends, fresh talent and attractions, new products, key exhibitors and insightful speakers. It will be all about operator needs, and the requirements of their business and their customers.
From hotels and restaurants to pubs, cafés, contract catering, casual dining, the cost sector and beyond, every hospitality operator will be catered for by almost 1,000 exhibitors in food and drink, catering equipment, technology, interiors and tableware, careers, and the sustainability-focused Waste-Works.
On a coffee market point of view, Hotelympia will host the stands of some of the main brands of the HoReCa coffee industry. Here a partial list:
- Beanworks – Stand 1330
- Black and White Coffee Co – Stand 913, 911
- Caffeine Limited – Stand 3550
- Dualit Ltd – Stand 1629
- Franke Coffee Systems UK Ltd – Stand 1150
- Janes Beverages Foodservice Ltd – Stand 1172
- La Cimbali – Stand 1440
- La Spaziale UK – Stand 1549
- LF Spare Parts Ltd – Stand 3420
- Melitta System Service – Stand 1550
- Nespreso UK – Stand 1340
- Noble Arbre Limited – Stand 1301
- Rombouts Coffee – Stand 1460
- Scanomat -Stand 1749
- Taylors of Harrogate – Stand 1410
- TBOSA – Stand 1400
- Tudor – Stand 1430
- Wessanen – Stand 1452
We will attend the exhibition and we would be like to meet you for a quick chat on the world of coffee.