- China Daily: Luckin Coffee mulls expansion (May 2018)
- China Daily: Luckin Coffee accuses Starbucks of monopolizing the market (May 2018)
- China Daily: Beijing upstart looking to challenge Starbucks (June 2018)
- Reuters: China startup Luckin Coffee raises $200 million
This content is reserved to the members of the CoffeeBI Community.
To continue reading, register for free or sign-up here.
More than 15 years of experience in competitive market analysis, data surveys, worldwide markets, and a significant experience in the study of the coffee industry, especially in B2B, HORECA and professional markets.
He is in charge of selecting the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet customers’ business objectives, with a specific expertise in research plans and questionnaires.
Consultant in interpreting data, writing reports, and making actionable recommendations.
For Mariano, coffee is not only a job but also a passion.
While in the U.S and Europe the newest trend topic is Cold Brew or Nitro Cold Brew, on the other side of the world, some tidings could change the coffee demand, as we know.Here’s some news:
- 3 Easy Marketing Strategies for Coffee Shops
- Luckin’s Business Model: A Disruptive Innovation? (part 2)